At this time the late-July running camp is planned as scheduled. We will keep you up-to-date on developing information as the year progresses through this website. If you have any questions, please email camp director Emily Torrence at email@example.com. Please take care, be safe, and be smart.
Camp Dates: Thursday July 23rd– Sunday July 26th. Check-in Thursday late afternoon and check out Sunday after brunch.
Location: Arizona Nordic Village,16848 U.S. 180, Flagstaff, AZ
Join the Sundog Running coaches Ian, Emily, Eric, and Ron for a long weekend of running, learning, and camaraderie. All ability and experience levels are welcome!
Itinerary: A detailed itinerary will be shared with campers. Each day will include meals, a run, and activities/clinics.
- Trail runs that highlight the high country of northern Arizona
- Training philosophy and structure, life lessons learned, and running-specific strength guidance clinics
- Eight meals. We’ll accommodate all food allergies and preferences.
- Free race entry to the Parhelic Circle Trail Races at Arizona Nordic Village* (participation optional)
- Travel to runs and camp activities
- Sundog Running t-shirt or hat
Lodging: Lodging is available on-site at an additional cost and is first come, first serve**. This is a rustic experience! You have the option to share housing or stay solo. You must provide your own pillows, sleeping bags/linens, and towels. There is no electricity in the cabins and yurts but lighting is provided via battery-operated lamp. Electricity is provided in the main lodge. There is no wi-fi, but cell service is available. Portable restrooms and showers are available as well as “real” restrooms and showers in the main lodge.
- Cabins– 1-3 people. Full bed and twin bunk bed provided. 4 cabins available.
- Solo – $75/night
- Shared with 2 people – $37.50/night per person
- Shared with 3 people – $25/night per person
- Yurts– 1-2 people. 2 twin-sized sleeping pads provided. 3 yurts available.
- Solo – $60/night
- Shared – $30/night per person
- Tent Camping near the main lodge (limited to 20 spots)
- RV camping (limited to 9 spots)
* If you wish to run the Parhelic Circle Race we’ll send you a separate race registration code for UltraSignup race registration once you have signed-up for camp.
**After you’ve registered for camp, we will be in touch to secure your Nordic Village Lodging. Additional payment links will be sent at that time.
***You may also stay in Flagstaff. However, please note it’s a 20 to 25-minute drive from town to the Nordic Village, approximately 15 miles NW of Flagstaff, AZ.
Cancellation and refund policy: If you need to cancel, you may. If your plans change and you are unable to attend camp, please let us know by July 6th and we will provide you a full refund. After July 6th we’ll refund 50% of your camp registration.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask. Email Emily at: Emily@sundogrunning.com